The United Nations marks April 21st as the World Creativity and Innovation Day. For that reason, Alfasigma launches INNOVATION TALKS, a Clubhouse room focused on innovation technologies and health.
It’s scheduled to start at 5 pm (CEST). The analysis of the innovation and technology trends, not limited to the healthcare world, will be the main topic of the talk. Conversation will be in English with short speeches of 60-90 seconds.
The guests are expert in digital innovation:
- Giuseppe Stigliano – Retail 4.0 Author
- Stefano Portu – Shopfully Founder
- Giulia Pagan – Talent Garden
- Federico Ferrazza – Wired Italia
- Dino Torrisi – Futurberry
- Silvia Maltoni – G-Factor
- Alessandro Rossi – Peoplerise
- Claudio Nencioni – Initiative
- Valeria Montebello – Hdrà
Alfathoners, the Alfathon participants (the first Alfasigma hackathon) from all over Europe, will be present to know the names of the finalists of the competition.
Here the link to join the room